Once you’ve completed the application and paid your camp fees, you must complete and submit the medical form.
We only accept a limited number of candidates. We give priority to those who have paid applications AND the submitted the required medical forms.
- After submitting your application, download the Personal Medical Record.
- All applicants must complete Parts A, B and C of the medical record.
- Your medical form must be reviewed and signed by a physician.
- You must also send us a copy of the front and back of your health insurance card.
NOTE: If Part C of the medical exam is against your religious beliefs, you can request a waiver. Please send us a written statement signed by your parent or guardian and your religious leader stating that a medical examination is against your religious beliefs.
- Scan or photograph your completed medical forms and send them to registrar Cary Grandt.
- View your personal equipment list or download and print the White Stag Sierra Bring to Camp List.
Once we’ve received your application AND all of your required forms, we’ll let you know if your application has been accepted.