White Stag Sierra is built around team work. Our program is designed to inspire teams to build an identity and sense of belonging.
Check-in and check-out
Teamwork begins during the very first minutes of camp. Every member is important to the team. The dynamics of building a team require 100% participation.
This is why every participant must attend the entire course. Camp Registration begins Sunday, the first day of camp. For details, see Camp Check-in.
Youth may not arrive late nor may they leave early. If a candidate leaves camp early for any reason, we do not offer a refund. Youth are not allowed to leave camp with any person unless the parent or guardian who has legal custody has granted written permission.
On Saturday, the last day of camp, all parents and leaders are invited to a candidate graduation ceremony. All parents and leaders are invited. We strongly encourage all parents to attend graduation so you can better appreciate the accomplishments of your youth. For details, see Graduation Day.
We are a volunteer-run, non-profit program. To keep your camp fees low, we buy supplies far in advance of camp. When participants cancel their registration, it costs us money we’ve already spent to prepare camp for your child.
- If you cancel before May 1, we charge a $100 fee.
- if you cancel between May 1 and May 30, we charge a $150 fee.
- If you cancel on or after June 1, no refund is possible.
- If you don’t complete the registration process or pay your fees by June 15th, registration is canceled without refund.
Registration fees and forms due dates
All forms must be submitted and registration must be complete by June 1st. Late fee is $100.
- Forms uploaded must be valid and complete.
- Forms cannot be accepted outside of CampDoc.
- Include Part C physical exam. You may have to pay your health care provider for additional exam to meet this deadline.
- If forms are not complete or if registration fees are not paid by June 15th, registration is canceled without refund.
If a candidate does not arrive at camp, or if a candidate leaves camp early for any reason, we cannot refund any fees. You can however ask that 50% of your fee be credited against next year’s summer camp.
If space is available after registration closes on June 1, and we approve your request for late registration, there is an additional $150 administration fee.
White Stag Sierra accepts candidates of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to campers at the program. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, sexual orientation, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of our educational policies, admissions policies, campership program, and any other administered program.