We encourage individuals to accept physical and mental challenges, to surpass their own expectations, expand their knowledge, skills and abilities, and strive for continuous personal improvement.
It’s harder for youth today to get outdoors. White Stag Leadership Camp encourages personal and physical fitness.
- Physical activity is instrumental in helping youth to pay attention, that linking the mind and body helps youth to remember learning better.
- We purposefully include appropriate levels of physical activity in each day’s program.
- We give youth opportunities to develop skills necessary to plan and conduct outdoor living programs.
- Through physical activity, we instill in youth the desire and a sense of responsibility for a healthy, clean and strong body—one which is always ready for action.
- Activities include waterfront or pool-side activities; hiking; games, including New Games; special programs; hurdles; vigorous, active training program with great amount of exercise.