Due to the record-setting snows in the high Sierra Nevada Mountains this past winter, the 2023 summer camp has been moved from Camp Cole at 7,200 ft. to Camp Rancho Los Mochos at 2,434 ft. Los Mochos is located 18 miles south of the Northern California town of Livermore and 59 miles southeast of San Francisco. The 686 acre wilderness camp offers all of the amenities needed for a great summer camp experience. Updated camp check in information will be provided. Get driving directions here. Learn more about Rancho Los Mochos here
Check-in is held on the first day of camp.
- Check-in begins promptly at 9:30 a.m.
- Plan on arriving before 10:00 a.m.
- Late arrivals after 10:30 a.m. cannot be accommodated.
- Participants must arrive with all of their gear packed and ready to depart on a day hike.
- Participants must bring a sack lunch they can carry in their backpack.
- Youth may also put some of their gear in a day pack.
- Camp participants are transported part way into camp by camp staff.
For information, see the list of what to bring to camp.